Creative Marketing Agency in Bangkok
“I'M NOT STRANGE, I'M JUST NOT NORMAL”.
Marketing Beyond the Normal.
As an award winning creative marketing agency in Bangkok Thailand and Phuket Thailand, we position and propel your brand ABOVE THE NORMAL with the best memorable marketing that gets your company seen first and chosen first. Our B2B and B2C brand marketing services help you grow your business better with more sustainable customer engagement and loyalty.
We create an integrated marketing strategy based on your company's values and points of difference. Then we communicate your advantages by telling and selling your proposition through original ideas, story telling content and messaging on the most effective media channels. A few of the market sectors we service include e-commerce, Video Games, Hospitality, NFT's, Financial Services and Software.
As a Top Marketing Consultants, BOA provides clients with a free audit, analysis and consultation service that helps you understand where your brand is now, where you want to be in the future, and how to get you there. Our consultation includes
- Studying your company operations to understand your marketing needs.
- Developing your positioning, personality and unique points of difference.
- Conducting marketing research to identify industry trends, insights and opportunities.
- Developing an outstanding marketing strategy.
- Create original ideas and messages.
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans.
- Advise on branding, strategy and PR communications.
Marketing that Makes Millions.
At the heart of every campaign we produce is video content. Original film and video content enable you to grow your brand awareness better, generating millions more views, engagement and followers. From FMCG and financial services, to Airlines, Nutrition and Health, we produce highly effective video marketing campaigns that rapidly increases your ROI.
Our client success highlights include,
1. Raising $300 million for ING Bank. Our team created an investment opportunity for Optimix Investment fund, developing the concept idea, photography and media placement as well as running the campaign on print media, TV Channels and online PR Newswire business media websites including Bloomberg, CNN ans Yahoo Finance..
2. Big Cola Thailand RTD Beverage Drinks. Derived from the brand's 'Big' global positioning Blue Orange Asia launched a series of price value marketing campaigns for Volt Sports Energy Drink and Big Cola Green Tea.
3. Erawan Retail Fashion, Food and Wellness Shopping Mall. We conceptualised and implemented a integrated launch awareness campaign for this boutique luxury brand. The launch campaign media channel mix included BTS and outdoor, a PR press event, business print media as well as social media.
4. Fight Sports Media App. We developed a UAC Universal App Marketing campaign in Asia to generate installs, pay per views and subscriptions for one of the world's leading sports Streaming brands.
B2B Funnel Marketing.
A B2B funnel is a system that targets potential customers with personalised messaging and offers throughout the buyer’s journey. From awareness consideration to the ultimate conversion, your funnel should be set up to attract and turn new prospects into leads and nurture them into paying customers. To generate B2B business you need a well-structured funnel and CRM to attract the best prospects and leads. An effective B2B funnel consists of four elements. 1. Top of the Funnel Prospecting. 2. Middle of the Funnel Lead generation. 3. Bottom of the Funnel Closing the deal 4. Customer Retention, Encouraging repeat business and referrals. Each phases of the funnel corresponds to stages of the customer journey. Awareness, Consideration, Conversion/Decision and Loyalty.
Insights that Make a Difference.
Marketing insights provide a clear understanding of modern consumer trends and how best to invest your budget in the future. New insights show that content marketing now costs 65% less than traditional paid marketing and generates 3 times more leads. 60% of mobile tablet owners look up information on a TV show while they were watching that same show, and 25% of all internet page views come from Facebook. These are just a few insights that help us to develop better marketing campaign for you.
CONTACT US NOW, WE’LL SHOW YOU HOW.
+66 (0) 2 231 8047 | [email protected]