Top Advertising, Marketing Agencies in Thailand.
Are you looking for the best accredited qualified advertising agencies in Thailand? Or South East Asia? In the fast paced ever changing business environment we live in today, it is essential to partner a creative agency who really understands your marketing needs and expectations better, as well as knows how to connect and engage your brand values to your target audience.
Blue Orange Asia has a team of senior executive and creative talents with over 20 years of experience and expertise, gained from the best accredited global advertising agencies in South East Asia, including TBWA, Grey World Wide and J Walter Thompson (JWT) Now known as Wunderman Thompson.
How to Choose the Best Advertising and Marketing Agency in Thailand, South East Asia.
When it comes to choosing the right advertising or marketing company in Thailand or South East Asia to work with, there is a list of important criteria you should be aware of, especially if it is your first time searching. Below are six steps that will help you when choosing the right advertising or marketing agency for you.
1; Determine your company's marketing needs. When you begin searching for the best digital marketing firms, you must prepare and ask yourself some questions, such as what do I want to achieve with an agency and how much am I willing to spend to achieve this? Understanding exactly what you want will help you to find and narrow down exactly what you want, rather than wasting your valuable time and resources. Once you’ve determined your company’s needs, whether that be increasing your business’ presence online or redesigning your brand, you are ready to start actively searching for the best digital marketing agency for you.
2. Find an agency that meets your objectives and requirements. Firstly, assess the proposal and packages the agency is offering. Do they fit in line with what your business aims and objectives? This is an important question to think about, as if their marketing strategy isn’t relevant or what you are searching for, the agency isn’t the correct one, no matter how much you may like it.
3. Do your research. It is essential that you carry out some background research of the agencies you like. An easy way you can find out whether an agency is right for you, is looking at their case studies and results they’ve produced themselves. For example, if you’re planning on hiring an agency to carry out content creation, how do they run their own blog? If you’re thinking about hiring a social media agency, look to see how do they handle their own social media ? Another great way to know whether a digital marketing company is the best, is through recommendations and references.
4. Ask the right questions. Here are five key questions you should consider asking your potential agency.1; Can I see some campaign examples? Who will be completing the work? How long do you keep clients for on average? What results can you promise me? How will the results be measured?
5. Request a proposal. Once you have qualified selection of agencies that you are happy with, get in touch with them to express interest. Then send out a request for a proposal (RFP) to your select few agencies in order to help your decision to choose the best digital marketing agency. A RFP allows you to collect information from various companies and select the company that best meets your criteria, both in regard to skill and budget. This should make it clear which agency works best for your business.
6. Make a meeting with the agency. If you have been happy with everyone so far, it is time to hold a meeting with the agency. This is a great way to get to know the agency team members and build the business relationship. It is here that any personality clashes become evident, which can be detrimental to the success of your business.
Advertising and Marketing Agencies in Thailand South East Asia.
Founded in 1970, Mullen Lowe advertising agency in Thailand, has been among the country’s top advertising communications companies. Lowe has serviced several several famous global and Thai brands including THAI Airways International, Mercedes Benz, Big C and Unilever. Lowe Thailand is also the regional hub for leading Unilever brands in the categories of skin care, oral care and home.
Grey Group is an American global advertising and marketing agency with headquarters in New York City, and 432 offices in 96 countries, operating in 154 cities. Services include Advertising, Brand Consulting/Brand Strategy/Brand Reputation, Brand Monitoring , CRM , Digital Marketing/Interactive , Direct Marketing , Event Marketing.
Leo Burnett is a creative advertising agency in Thailand with 96 offices Worldwide. In September 2002, the company was acquired by Publicis Group the world's third largest advertising agency holding group and one of the largest agency networks.Leo Burnett have a singular approach: put a brands purpose at the centre of communications to truly connect with peole and use creativity to drive business results for client.
In September 2018, Y&R merged with VML to become VMLY&R. VMLY&R is an American marketing and communications company specializing in advertising, digital and social media, sales promotion, direct marketing and brand identity consulting. Y&R Thailand they use data and insights to reimagine the customer experience. They create work that brings brands closer to consumers, consumers closer to communities, and communities closer to the wider world. Connected customer and brand experiences happens through a variety of disciplines and capabilities spanning the entire agency.
J Walter Thompson(JWT) was an advertisement holding company incorporated in 1896 by American advertising pioneer James Walter Thompson. The company was acquired in 1987 by multinational holding company WPP plc, and in November 2018, WPP merged J. Walter Thompson with fellow agency Wunderman to form Wunderman Thompson. They are brand-conscious storytellers and business-oriented strategists who communicate with brands around the world to “always-on” customers. The difference in what they deliver is that with ingenuity they approach the facts and explore their own innovation with respect to the commercial facts.
Dentsu International (previously Dentsu Aegis Network) is a multinational media and digital marketing communications company headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Japanese advertising and public relations firm Dentsu. Its principal services are communications strategy through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, sports marketing and content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics. It is organised into ten main divisions: Carat, Dentsu (operations outside Japan), Dentsu.
SAATCHI & SAATCHI.
Saatchi & Saatchi is a British multinational communications and advertising agency network with 114 offices in 76 countries and over 6,500 staff. It was founded in 1970 and is currently headquartered in London.
Publicis Groupe is a French multinational agency and one of the oldest and largest marketing and communications companies in the world by revenue. Today, they is one of the Big Four agency companies, alongside WPP, Interpublic and Omnicom. Publicis Groupe S.A. and its agencies provide digital and traditional advertising, media services and marketing services (SAMS) to national and multinational clients.
BBDO is a worldwide advertising agency network, with its headquarters in New York City. The agency originated in 1891 with the George Batten Company, and in 1928, through a merger with Barton, Durstine & Osborn (BDO), the agency became Batten, Barton, Durstine & Osborn. With more than 15,000 employees at 289 offices in 81 countries, it is the largest of three global networks of agencies (BBDO, DDB and TBWA) in the portfolio of Omnicom Group.
TBWA Worldwide is an international advertising agency whose main headquarters are in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, United States. Since 1993, the agency has become a unit of Omnicom Group, the world's second largest advertising agency holding company.
Ogilvy is a New York City-based British advertising, marketing, and public relations agency. It was founded in 1850 by Edmund Mather as a London-based agency. In 1964, the firm became known as Ogilvy & Mather after merging with a New York City agency that was founded in 1948. by David Ogilvy. The agency is now part of the WPP Group, one of the largest advertising and public relations companies in the world. The company provides services in six areas: brand strategy, advertising, customer engagement and commerce, public relations and influence, digital transformation and partnerships.