Creative Branding Agency in Bangkok.
Blue Orange Asia has been creating better brands in Thailand South East Asia since 1998. As an award winning creative agency, we design original branding identity for top clients in Bangkok, Phuket, Thailand, HCMC Vietnam, The Maldives, KL, Malaysia and Singapore. From Insurance to Ice Cream, Health to Wellness and Fitness, Coffee and Craft Beers to Restaurants and Retail, our team develop and deliver a better value brand experience for you and your customer.
Benefits of Building a Better Brand.
In today's competitive world, innovative branding is now more important than ever. A well conceived brand identity with clear positioning, personality and point of difference creates infinite benefits and value for your company, way beyond the physical assets. In addition a brand creates trust, customer loyalty and long term business retention. Furthermore, an original brand enables you to stand out from your competitors. Brands also provides your employees with clear direction and motivation as well as making new business growth and acquisition far easier.
The Importance of Brand Experience.
Advances in digital technology are reshape the way customers engage with brands, so it is now vital to present a consistent compelling brand experience across every media channel and touch points The most popular innovative brands in the world use a combination of positioning, strategy and technology to build long term connections and relationships with customers. These brand experiences deliver better performance and results for companies.
A few of our client success highlights.
1. Brand Identity for BitDD Crypto Exchange. Established in 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, BitDD is now one of the fastest growing exchanges in South East Asia serving over 500,000 customers, and forecast to surpass 2 million users globally by 2023. We developed and re branded this vibrant trend setting company with a compelling corporate identity and user friendly website.
2. Corporate Brand Identity for Banyan Resort and Golf Club Hua Hin Thailand. Banyan is recognised today as one of the top 3 golf club in Thailand. We were engaged to design a lifestyle and leisure golf brand symbolic of the resort's vibrant location and heritage within Hu Hin. We developed a stylised logo and font, contemporary photography and graphic visual layouts for all supporting brand marketing materials to reflect the unique personality of this outstanding golf venue.
3. Brand Concept and Design for the Crest Eco Hotel Resort and Spa in Phuket Thailand. Set amongst a lush rain forest on the west coast of Phuket, and derived from a concept of ‘Sky, Earth and Ocean’ Eco-friendly nature, the Crest Eco Hotel brand design is an inspiring luxury resort catering to the discerning traveller. The Identity System provides a foundation for consistent communication throughout the resort as well as F&B outlets.
4. Scalini Italian Signature F&B Restaurant Identity at the Hilton Hotel Bangkok. Scalini is a compelling Italian-American restaurant inspired by classic Italian eateries in New York in the 1930’s. With this in mind, we crafted a cutting edge design that reflected the sophisticated atmosphere of this unique dining experience.
5. Chabaa Thai RTD Natural Fruit Drinks Rebrand. Inspired by the therapeutic nature of Fen Shui and water, the Chaaba identity and supporting collateral express the health and wellness feeling consumers experience from this refreshing, inspiring beverage brand.
6. Allianz Insurance Branding Awareness Campaign.
7. Haagen Dazs Ice Cream. Concept creation and Brand Event at Impact Arena in Bangkok Thailand.
Our Top Creative Branding Services.
1. Brand Audit, Analysis and Consultation.
2. New Brand and Product Identity Creation.
3. Corporate Branding.
4. Digital Branding.
5. Brand Collateral.
6. Brand Consultancy.
7. Brand Manual and Tool Kit.
8. Brand Strategy.
9. Annual Report Design. Corporate Brochure Design.
10. SKU Packaging Design.
11. Website Design. App Design.
12. FMCG Consumer Retail Branding.
BOA provides you with a free branding audit and consultation service that helps you understand where your brand now, where you want to be in the future, and how to get you there. Our consultation includes,
- Marketing research to identify industry trends, insights and opportunities.
- Developing your brand positioning, personality and unique points of difference.
- Developing an outstanding brand strategy.
- Creating your original brand ID and messaging.
- Preparing a detailed proposal.
Trend Setting Branding.
Blue Orange Asia always strive to produce a contemporary trend setting brand that gets your business seen first and chosen first. How we interact with modern brands is changing. Today, consumers want a more bespoke engaging experience that leaves a long term impression on them. Therefore it is important to design a brand that is original and trend setting Leading branding trends in 2023 include;
1; Visual Branding. Brands stand out better visually with animated logos, videos and photography that have more stylised look and feel.
2; Personalised Branding. Authenticity is essential for brands that want to connect with customers better. Brands will start to speak more personally and in real time, like humans, by engaging in social community issues like the environment and green initiatives.
3; Bold Colours. We can expect to see increasingly vibrant retro colour combinations across branding and graphic design. Designers are now using clashing and contrasting tones more to make an impact.
4; Minimalism. This is where the design of brands will start to look visually more simple and outstanding and will see brands that are a lot more aesthetically appealing.
5; Type Only. With many new typographic fonts being design every year, we are going to see more expressive and distinctive type face only brands.
Start your Journey to Building a Better Brand Today.
CONTACT US NOW, WE'LL SHOW YOU HOW.
Tel: + 66 (0) 2 231 8047 | [email protected]