Creative Branding Agency in Bangkok.
Blue Orange Asia has been creating better brands in Thailand South East Asia since 1998. As an award winning creative agency, we design original branding identity for top clients in Bangkok, Phuket, Thailand, HCMC Vietnam, The Maldives, KL, Malaysia and Singapore. From Coffee and Craft Beers to Restaurants, Health, Wellness and Fitness to insurance and ice cream, our branding team deliver a better value experience for you and your customer.
Benefits of Building a Better Brand.
In today's competitive world, innovative immersive branding is now more important than ever. A well conceived brand identity with clear positioning, personality and point of difference creates infinite benefits and value for your company, way beyond the physical assets. In addition a brand creates trust, customer loyalty and long term business retention. Furthermore, it enables you to stand out from your competitors. Brands also provides your employees with clear direction and motivation as well as making new business growth and acquisition far easier.
The Importance of Brand Experience.
Advances in digital technology are reshape the way customers engage with brands, so it is now vital to present a consistent compelling brand experience across every media channel and touch points Furthermore, the most popular innovative brands in the world use a combination of positioning, strategy and technology to build long term connections and relationships with customers. These experiences help to deliver better performance and results.
A few of our client success highlights.
1. Corporate Identity for Banyan Resort and Golf Club Hua Hin Thailand. Banyan is recognised today as one of the top 3 golf club in Thailand. We designed a lifestyle and leisure golf brand symbolic of the resort's vibrant location and heritage within Hu Hin. Our brand featured a stylised logo and font, contemporary photography and graphic visual layouts for all supporting brand marketing materials to reflect the unique personality of this outstanding golf venue.
2. Brand Concept and Design for the Crest Eco Environmentally-Friendly Hotel Resort and Spa in Phuket Thailand. Set amongst a lush rain forest on the west coast of Phuket, and derived from a concept of ‘Sky, Earth and Ocean’ Eco-friendly nature, the Crest Green Sustainability Hotel design is an inspiring luxury resort catering to the discerning traveller. The Identity System provides a foundation for consistent communication throughout the resort as well as F&B outlets.
3. Scalini Italian Signature F&B Restaurant at the Hilton Hotel Bangkok.
Scalini is a compelling Italian-American restaurant inspired by classic Italian eateries in New York in the 1930’s. With this in mind, we crafted a cutting edge design that reflected the sophisticated atmosphere of this unique dining experience.
4. Chabaa Thai RTD Natural Fruit Drinks Rebrand. Inspired by the therapeutic nature of Fen Shui and water, the Chaaba identity and supporting collateral express the health and wellness feeling consumers experience from this refreshing, inspiring beverage brand.
5. Brand Identity for BitDD Digital Asset Crypto Exchange. Established in 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, BitDD is now one of the fastest growing exchanges in South East Asia serving over 500,000 customers, and forecast to surpass 2 million users globally by 2023. We branded this vibrant trend setting company with a compelling corporate identity and user friendly website.
6. Allianz Insurance. Insurance product branding and awareness campaign in South East Asia.
7. Haagen Dazs Ice Cream. An innovative concept creation for a consumer retail event at the Impact Arena in Bangkok, Thailand.
Our Outstanding Creative Branding Services.
1. Brand Audit, Analysis and Consultancy.
2. Immersive Brand and Product Identity Creation.
3. Concept Creation and Storytelling.
4. Corporate Branding.
5. Web 3 Branding.
6. Brand Strategy.
7. Positioning, DNA and Visual Expression.
8. Sales and Marketing Collateral.
9. Brand Manual and Tool Kit.
10. Annual Report Design. Corporate Brochures.
11. SKU Packaging Design.
12. Website Design. App Design.
13. FMCG Consumer Retail Branding.
BOA also provides a free brand audit and consultation service that helps you understand where your brand is now, where you want to be in the future, and how to get you there. Our consultation includes,
- Marketing research to identify industry trends, insights and opportunities.
- Developing your positioning, personality and unique points of difference.
- Developing an outstanding brand strategy.
- Creating your original brand ID and messaging.
- Preparing a detailed proposal.
Blue Orange Asia produces contemporary brands that stand out from the crowd and get seen and chosen first. How we interact with modern brands is changing. In Asia consumers tend to look for a more bespoke engaging user experience that resonates with their values. This is why it is important to develop a brand that is ahead of the times. Six top branding trends in 2024 include
1; Sustainability Branding.
Eco conscious sustainability branding is surging in Asia. it is the process of creating and maintaining an identity, product, service, or business that reflects special added value in terms of environmental and social benefits to our planet. Furthermore, eco friendly brands demonstrate socially responsible environment care. This helps the brand to build a positive reputation and foster a strong sense of community among customers who share similar values.
2: Immersive Branding.
An Immersive brand experience includes are a powerful tool for companies to connect with their target audience on a deeper level, establish an emotional connection, and leave a lasting impression, sucH virtual reality (VR) simulations, interactive art installations and 360-degree videos.
3; Visual Branding. Brands stand out better visually with animated logos, videos and photography that have more stylised look and feel.
4; Personalised Branding. Authenticity is essential for brands that want to connect with customers better. Brands will start to speak more personally and in real time like humans, by engaging in social community issues such as the environment and green initiatives.
5; Bold Colours. We can expect to see increasingly vibrant retro colour combinations across branding and graphic design. Designers are now using clashing and contrasting tones more to make an impact.
6; Minimalism. This is where the identity design will start to look visually more simple and pure. We will see brands that are a lot more aesthetically appealing.
7; Type Only. With many new typographic fonts being design every year, we are going to see more expressive and distinctive type face only brands.
Start your Journey to Building a Better Brand Today.
CONTACT US NOW, WE'LL SHOW YOU HOW.
Tel: + 66 (0) 2 231 8047 | [email protected]